Junior Trading Analyst
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have applicable analytical skills with a comprehensive understanding of finance. This individual must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization. Strong attention to detail and process, clear communication skills, and outstanding client service are key requirements.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Ensures the flow of accurate and timely loan data between computer systems and users
- Responsible for processing and managing trade confirmations
- Cross training for interdepartmental support as needed
- User testing of new systems and /or releases as needed
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customer base
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Technologically savvy, with the ability to work in varied systems. Proficiency with Excel/Word.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and manage workload independently.
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented, and maintain reliable follow-through.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Math or related field required.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.