|Sr. Underwriter - William Lyon Mortgage, LLC
As a Sr. Underwriter you will be responsible for managing and monitoring daily workflow of your files and be an expert on agency loan guidelines and internal underwriting procedures. Underwriter must make sound decisions on loans regarding credit worthiness of borrowers while working closely with Retail MLO’s, Wholesale Brokers, and operations staff.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
Our ideal candidate will possess;
- Minimum of 4 years’ current conventional and government underwriting experience in a wholesale or retail environment
- DE / SARS / LAPP designation preferred
- Current knowledge of RESPA and MDIA regulations
- Strong knowledge in “A” Paper, FNMA/FHLM; FHA/VA programs beneficial
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, Desktop Underwriter, Loan Prospector, and Calyx Point.
- 4 years AUS experience.
- Working knowledge of “DataTrac” is a plus
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service skills.
- Work independently and be “self-motivated”.