|Retail Support Specialist
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Ability to work in a call center environment
- Provide phone, email and in person support to all Retail Sales roles
- Use call center phone queue and support ticketing system
- Assist sales with all aspects of originating a loan in our LOS system
- Fundamental knowledge of manufacturing loans in accordance with loan programs and parameters
- Fundamental knowledge of loan programs and pricing
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated, team player that works well under pressure and with minimal direction
- Ability to teach, train and mentor as needed
- Ability to create procedural documentation and training materials
- Maintain established turn times
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma
- mortgage application support, account manager, production assistant, loan officer, processor experience preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following systems: Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Skype, Empower/orijin, Call Center phone and ticketing systems (NextLevel/Cherwell), GotoWebinar, Bomgar and Internet applications.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is typical of a call center – moderate to loud noise level
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.