KBHS Home Loans, LLC (a joint-venture of Stearns Lending) has an opening for a RESPA Specialist.
Essential Job Duties:
• Ensure compliance and law regulations, rules and guidelines are met at time of mortgage loan origination and submission.
• Escalate and report on deficiencies identified to brokers and management.
• Coordinate and communicate with compliance associates to ensure all documents and disclosures are in accordance with federal, state, local and agency rules and regulations.
• Serve as liaison between Compliance and brokers and other support teams on identifying and addressing compliance concerns as changes are made to policy and procedures or new regulations are issued.
• Receiving loan files via email and/or efax, reviewing files for completeness before setting file up into Data Trac System.
• Review the GFE submitted by broker to ensure that the file received was acceptable prior to starting data entry.
• Issuing the required borrowers disclosures within the government required 3 days time period.
• Completing and sending disclosures to borrowers.
• Assist brokers with the status of loan files or issues with interfacing /uploading loan files.
• Provide exceptional customer service levels.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Minimum of 2 years’ current experience in the mortgage industry.
• Strong knowledge in “A” Paper, FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA programs required.
• Working knowledge of Encompass.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please note, this position is paid and employed by KBHS Home Loans, LLC, through their PEO provider OasisDEG HR.