|Application Support Specialist II|
|Santa Ana, CA|
|Application Support Specialist II
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
• Field inquiry calls and emails from both internal associates and external clients
• Support users on Empower LOS
• Effectively communicate and educate associates within Fulfillment and Sales
• Maintain established SLA for all inquiries
• Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of business
• Strong knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures
• Current knowledge of all mortgage regulations/guidelines to ensure Compliance
• Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills
• Advanced technical skills – comfortable with various software systems
• Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Adaptable and flexible to effectively handle ad hoc assignments and projects
• Customer service focus
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
• 5+ years experience in mortgage operations
• 1+ years experience supporting Empower LOS is highly desirable
• Direct experience with Underwriting, Processing, and/or Closing/Funding
• Exposure to all sides of Operations/Fulfillment preferred, but not required
• Ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert within one or more Ops functions
• Leadership experience a plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• No licenses or certificate required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following systems: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Empower LOS applications.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.