Mortgage Loan Originator
Greenpath Funding, LLC
Establish and maintain relationships with individuals, realtors and home builders through direct and indirect contact, outside of primary office location. Explain Products to potential partners and clients. Secure and maintain partnerships with partners and clients through ongoing contact and customer support. Assist clients in securing a loan by explaining process, lending requirements, available products. Take loan application per company and lending requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years residential mortgage lending experience, including a high proficiency in FHA, VA and conforming purchase/refinance products
- Ability to generate and sustain business partner relationships with realtors, builders, financial planner and other lead sources.
- Maintain production reports for leads and sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Ability to conduct business effectively in person
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to obtain and maintain individual state license(s), and SAFE act compliance
- Understanding of Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending
This position will be employed by Greenpath Funding, LLC in conjunction with Oasis DEG as the HR/Payroll provider. Greenpath Funding, LLC is a joint-venture of Stearns Lending, LLC.