|Sr. Financial Analyst|
|Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Sr. Financial Analyst – This employee will be responsible for supporting the retail sales senior management though managing the P&L, providing analytics, developing reports, partnering on strategic initiatives and be a champion for maximizing profitability.
In this role, the incumbent will report to the VP, Finance supporting the retail organization.
• Interpret data, analyze results and provide analysis
• Produce routine and adhoc reports
• Assist sales leadership in developing strategies to achieve goals
• Conduct detailed revenue and expense analyses
• Work with management to prioritize business and information need
• Create pro forma analytics and P&Ls
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Strong reporting and data management skills
• SQL experience
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
• Proactive and independent
• Should be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment