Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
We are searching for an experienced RESPA Specialist who is ambitious, self-motivated and articulate to join our Outrageous Talented Team.
• Ensure compliance and law regulations, rules and guidelines are met at time of mortgage loan origination and submission.
• Escalate and report on deficiencies identified to brokers and management.
• Coordinate and communicate with compliance associates to ensure all documents and disclosures are in accordance with federal, state, local and agency rules and regulations.
• Serve as liaison between Compliance and brokers and other support teams on identifying and addressing compliance concerns as changes are made to policy and procedures or new regulations are issued.
• Receiving loan files via email and/or efax, reviewing files for completeness before setting file up into Data Trac System.
• Review the GFE submitted by broker to ensure that the file received was acceptable prior to starting data entry.
• Issuing the required borrowers disclosures within the government required 3 days time period.
• Completing and sending disclosures to borrowers.
• Assist brokers with the status of loan files or issues with interfacing /uploading loan files.
• Provide exceptional customer service levels.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
• Minimum of 2 years’ current experience in the mortgage industry.
• Strong knowledge in “A” Paper, FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA programs required.
• Working knowledge of Encompass.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.