|AVP Whole Loan Delivery|
|AVP Whole Loan Delivery-JO-1802-1639|
|AVP Whole Loan Delivery
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Primary function is to manage the day to day operations of Whole Loan Delivery department. Including Jumbo, Bond, Whole loan sale and Scratch and Dent sold loan delivery. Direct oversight of the processes to Prepare and audit Conventional, VA, USDA, FHA and Bond Program Loan Files for Investor Delivery. This includes ensuring that loans are delivered to the Investor in purchasable condition and prior to delivery expiration date, as well as following up on any missing documentation requested and pipeline communication with Management.
• Oversee team consisting of underwriting level employees.
• Participate, lead and execute on Stearns objectives.
• Provide superior service to investors, internal customers, management and employees.
• Provide training and development to team members.
• Improve processes and build efficiency of existing job functions.
• Create reporting to provide meaningful feedback to line of business managers and capital markets staff.
• Delivery out of multiple loan operating systems.
• Manage multiple priorities and deliver loans accurately and timely.
• Responsible for all team procedures.
• Preparing and delivering management reporting and feedback back to originations partners. Responsible for creating benchmark reporting to review performance and mitigate risk.
• Support and work collaboratively with management on team goals that support company-wide initiatives.
• Provide coaching and mentor direct reports, encouraging personal growth, team building and good communication throughout the organization.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• College degree or applicable experience 5+ years of Mortgage loan delivery experience
• 7+ years Mortgage experience
• 5+ years of Mortgage loan delivery experience
• 3+ years of agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae) experience5+ years of managing people and processes
• Language Skills
• Ability to effectively present complex information in a simple, logical, and brief manner and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.