Branch Manager - Wenatchee, WA
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you! At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero. If you are OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® this is the place for you. Stearns Lending, LLC, a multi-state lender, specializing in Conventional, Jumbo and FHA/VA, offers exceptional support and service.
We are looking for experienced Branch Manager who are ambitious, self-motivated, successful individuals to conduct outside sales calls with Mortgage Loan Originators . Retail Sales Manager conduct sales and product training in the region and educate them on our superior menu of products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator with proven production history and established Realtor base required.
- Strong knowledge in "A" Paper. FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA programs required.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent verbal written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
About Stearns Lending, LLC
Stearns Lending, LLC has provided 24 years of exceptional mortgage lending services throughout the United States. Business channels include wholesale, retail and correspondent lending; and financial institution mortgage outsourcing services.
Stearns Lending, LLC is licensed to conduct business in 49 states with HUD, Stearns is a Ginnie Mae Approved Single Family Issuer; an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae; and, an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac. Stearns Lending, LLC is also approved for VA, USDA, and is an approved lending institution with FHA.
Stearns Lending, LLC is recognized as a 2012 Top 20 Residential Lender Ranked by Total Volume and Number of Loans; a 2012 Top 20 for FHA/VA Volume; ranked #2 for 2013 Q2 Wholesale Volume; and has become the 5th largest Privately Held Lender nationwide. Stearns, as a company, funded $25 Billion over the past three years (representing 100,000+ loans funded "In-house"). In addition, Stearns has been recognized by Mortgage Technology Magazine's as one of its "Top 25 Tech-Savvy Lenders" for 2011, 2012 and 2013.
The Company was founded in 1989 by Glenn Stearns. Mr. Stearns received the Horatio Alger Award and was named Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year. In addition, he received the Orange County Business Journal – Excellence in Entrepreneurship award.