Retail Sales Manager
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
We are looking for experienced Retail Sales Manager who are ambitious, self-motivated, successful individuals to conduct outside sales calls with Mortgage Loan Originators. Retail Sales Manager conduct sales and product training in the region and educate them on our superior menu of products.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Assist the assigned MLO with all tasks related to loan production, to include loan application and origination, pricing, coordination with operations teams and follow up with customers
- Provides necessary support to that loan officer to increase production levels
- Review and assist processor on incoming loan applications, provide loan MLO with feedback on prospect or referral source
- Organizes filing system, answers phones, photocopies documents and prepares correspondence and documents
- Prepares marketing materials and may coordinate meetings, conferences and presentations. May be responsible for the preparation of specialized reports or documents
- Handle correspondence for MLO's and provide backup service to customers in their absence
- Assist MLO with reports, analysis and statistics to help maximize selling opportunities and funded loans
- Maintain current loan and pricing information on the appropriate websites
- Learn all applicable loan programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products.
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs to provide optimal support to their MLO
- Provide administrative and sales support to MLO with all 3rd party referral sources, borrower prospects and their processor for all loans in the pipeline.
- Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the retail mortgage lending
- Maintaining and corresponding with the MLO's database ensuring accurate information is maintained
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator with proven production history and established realtor base required.
- Strong knowledge in "A" Paper. FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA programs required.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent verbal written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Calyx Point and Data Trac.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.