|Senior HR Analyst|
|Senior HR Analyst-JO-1710-1575|
|Senior HR Analyst
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
• Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
• Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
• Responsible for data collection, extraction and production of trend and forecast analyses, reports and presentations to support business decisions at the senior level of HR and executive management.
• Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Ensures data integrity by identifying and working collaboratively to resolve data anomalies.
• Assists with data audits and interfaces, particularly with troubleshooting of complex errors.
• Will recommend business process and system modifications to enhance and refine existing reporting capability as it applies to all HR systems and topics.
• Will develop system and reporting specifications as well as perform QA testing of system enhancements.
• In addition, will be responsible for various critical operational tasks within HR. These include: compensation survey submissions, assisting in various compensation analyses, responsibility for the administration, support and monitoring of various merit salary adjustment programs.
• Reports directly to VP, Human Resources, and will also work closely with the Chief Administrative Officer
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
• Must possess demonstrated expertise in HR data analysis, presentation and charting techniques.
• Capability to discern and refine specifications and requirements is required.
• Excellent MS office skills required, particularly with advanced Excel and PowerPoint functionality.
• Must have ability to respond under tight deadlines and prioritize deliverables while maintaining quality of work products and positive customer relationships.
• Must be able to work independently as well as in collaborative team efforts.
• Proven judgement regarding sensitive and confidential information dissemination required.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.