|Senior Real Estate Project Manager|
|Senior Real Estate Project Manager-JO-1710-1565|
|Senior Real Estate Project Manager
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an individual with experience in Project Management that will report to the Head of Real Estate. The candidate will be able to develop and manage complex project budgets and cash flow reporting. Experience managing the project team selection process and contract negotiation for architectural, interior designer, misc. consultant services and general contractors is required. Project types will typically include tenant improvement, renovations of areas, office design build. We are looking for a solid background in at least one of the following areas: Project Management, Architecture, or Construction.
• Experience with Budget & Milestone/Schedule Development, Management and Tracking
• RFP Generation, Interviewing, Analysis & Recommendations of Project Team Assembly Including:
• Ability to Read & Understand Construction Drawings & Specifications
• Running Meetings, Setting Agenda’s, Issuing Meeting Minutes
• Assist with Contract Negotiations
• Analyze & Negotiate Change Orders
• Guide team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
• Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
• Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
• A college degree is required, preferably in architecture, engineering or construction management
• Knowledge and Experience in construction management or real estate
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.