|VP, Corporate Real Estate
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
This is an individual contributor position that provides support on matters related to the management, acquisition, disposition or modification of leased, owned or licensed properties within a defined geographic region.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Prepares or coordinates preparation of financial analysis related to multi-faceted corporate real estate scenarios including but not limited to acquisitions, dispositions or modifications of leased, owned or licensed properties.
- Coordinates site feasibility activities/requirements in partnership with design & construction, operations, finance, other internal business partners and real estate service providers.
- Analyzes, develops and presents real estate scenario alternatives to senior management for review and approval.
- Coordinates and participates in the negotiation, preparation and execution of various real estate documents including: LOI’s, term sheets, leases, licenses, warranties, work letters, design and construction contracts, RFP’s, build-to-suit agreements and purchase and sale agreements.
- Works with Project Management, I/T, Security and internal/external consultants/partners to develop project build-out scenarios, requirements, schedules and cost estimates.
- Oversees portfolio administration activities for assigned real estate portfolio including monitoring of critical dates, tracking security deposits, income leases, insurance certificates, operating expense analyses, rent escalation reviews, landlord compliance requirements, construction warranties, etc.
- Oversees and approves updated rent and CAM payment schedules, CPI index calculations, cost savings reports and other reports as required.
- Assists with the development of budgets and forecasts for real estate dispositions, recurring rent expenses, cost savings and capital expenditures.
- Ensures the existence of fully executed and active legal documents for all leased, owned and licensed properties.
- Coordinates consents, notifications or other communications with various landlords as required under our lease agreements.
- Develops and maintains appropriate metrics and recommend actions where necessary.
- Prepares and presents real estate topics and matters to various corporate governance committees.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, accounting, real estate or related discipline with 7+ years’ experience in corporate or commercial real estate, property management, or facilities environment
- Strong financial, critical thinking, analytical, written, presentation and computer skills
- Strong negotiating skills • Ability to remain flexible and reprioritize activities
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop positive working relationships at all levels
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Up to 30% travel
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.