Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Stearns Lending is looking for a bright addition to our Marketing Team! Are you enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, and want to make an impact? This role is for someone able to see the vision, design and develop the communications, prioritize the implementation, work with all the players, and make it happen.
- The Marketing Specialist serves as the primary contact for a designated region with responsibilities that include support for marketing strategy execution, special events, advertising and brand awareness.
- This position consults with regional sales executives to establish strategies for marketing needs at the regional, area, branch and/or individual level and manages the creation of marketing and support materials as an extension of the overall corporate marketing and brand strategies.
- Coordinates the creation of marketing material by developing creative briefs, consulting with and directing creative resources and managing the product development, compliance and brand approval process.
- In addition to supporting a sales region, the Marketing Specialist participates in a variety of marketing committees based on their strengths and backgrounds. Committees include Social Media Committee, Brand Reputation Committee, Digital Advertising Committee, Training Committee and Product Committee.
- Manage and execute new launch campaign activities including sales tools, marketing collateral, brand reputation sites, advertisements, tradeshow booths, websites, and training materials to broaden sales field and customer awareness to maximize revenue growth.
- Develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Attends weekly marketing meetings to communicate marketing plans and projects with the retail team.
- Procures and manages third-party vendor relationship owned by marketing.
- Supports the Marketing Retail Manager with any requests that may come from internal clients, vendors and Stearns corporate.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Prior experience in Retail Mortgage Lending preferred.
- Minimum 3 – 6 years of recent marketing experience in the mortgage industry.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable with a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task – handle multiple projects and tasks and capable of prioritizing (and/or re-prioritizing as needed).
- Desire to have a deep understanding of the retail lending business, and keep abreast of the competitive landscape.
- Requires exceptional customer service and written/ oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and is capable of making sound decisions based on feedback and communication with main stakeholders for channel.
- High comfort level with MS Office.
- Excellent team player with the ability to bring innovative ideas to the organization, with exposure to an agency environment preferred but not required.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.