The Mortgage Loan Funder is responsible for ensuring completion of the Closing/Funding process of residential loans in accordance with company policy, regulatory compliance, and investor guidelines. Individuals in this position will work closely with Production, Processing, and Closing departments. As a Closing subject matter expert, this individual will ensure all loans fund properly based on federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Minimum 3 years mortgage funding, closing, and/or doc drawing experience.
• Exposure to both Retail and Wholesale Lending a plus.
• Ability to multi-task, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
• Strong compliance knowledge and experience with identifying risk factors.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
• Working knowledge of DataTrac and Doc-U-Prep
• Demonstrate high volume productivity.
• Must be detail oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service skills.
• Must work well independently and be self-motivated.