|SVP Trading & Hedging
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Management of all Sales and Trading activities in the Capital Markets Department. Obtain best execution sales treatment on all inventory to maximize revenue opportunities for Stearns Lending. Minimize interest risk exposure on rate locks and closed loan inventory.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
- Responsible for daily direction of all sales and trading activity. This includes oversight of Trade Desk activities while ensuring that all pricing models, reporting, and hedging systems are working and updated accurately with all trading and sales activities.
- Sales activities to include Spec pool Trading, MBS pooling and trading, Cash trading, CRA trading, and any and all Whole-loan specialty trading including S&D trading
- Responsible for end to end management of the Gestation Facilities as it relates to pool settlements and warehouse balancing.
- Responsible for Turn Metrics reporting and acts a point person to create monthly Capital Markets Activity Deck.
- Responsible for maintenance and operation of the best execution analytics.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
- Power user of Bloomberg and Tradeweb
- Knowledge of QRM
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Lead group of 5 traders and support personnell
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.