|Business Analyst – Finance Technology|
|Business Analyst – Finance Technology-JO-1801-1617|
|Business Analyst – Finance Technology
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Data Business Analyst – This employee will be responsible for the build-out, maintenance and enhancements of both business intelligence applications as well as providing interconnectivity between the two platforms. In this role, the incumbent will report to the AVP – Business Analytics in Finance, but support FP&A as well.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases and data systems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information need
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Help migrate all current BI reporting to future BI reporting system
• Create any additional reporting needs from a company level
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Strong reporting and data management skills
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
• Proactive and independent
• Should be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.