|Talent Acquisition Coordinator|
|Talent Acquisition Coordinator-JO-1801-1616|
|Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support our Recruiting/Onboarding team. We are looking for a highly organized and strong communicator who works well as a part of a team. Your role would be responsible for multiple aspects of onboarding, including offer letter creation, background checks, ADP registration, and new hire paperwork.
• Post job openings on the Company job site as well as applicable external job boards.
• Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates to facilitate the employment application, background check, offer letter, and new hire paper work processes for all new hires.
• Facilitate background check initiation, scoring and escalation processes.
• Draft offer letters, including some with complex variable compensation terms, for all new hires.
• Audit all new hire packets for completion and accuracy before submitting to HR.
• Submit requests for new user log-ins, systems access and equipment. Keeps records of new hire information on the sales force database.
• Complete ad hoc reporting and projects as needed.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in a professional working environment a plus
• No direct mortgage experience required
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
• Must work well on a team in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.